Path to Chartered Quality & Organizational Excellence Professional Accreditation
The CPQE designation is recognized globally, the requirements to achieving your CPQE are consistent, but the specific processes, timing etc, reflect the needs of each association’s member community.
The CPQE education, examination and experience requirements are designed to provide candidates opportunities to develop and demonstrate the required CPQE competencies.
The requirements to become a Chartered Professional in Quality & Organizational Excellence are:
- Membership: Meet the requirements for membership in your CPQE member association.
- Knowledge: Demonstrate theoretical knowledge of the CPQE functional competencies.
- Education: Demonstrate knowledge of the enabling competencies and the ability to apply functional knowledge, usually through the completion of a minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
- Professional Level Work Experience: Demonstrate professional level work experience practicing Quality & Organizational Excellencel, where the depth of work performed required independence of action, responsibility for outcomes, and influence with decision makers.
- Professional Conduct: Commit to adhere to the Code of Ethics & Rules of Professional Conduct.
The CPQE Designation is overseen by your provincial member association. For specific requirements to achieve the CPQE in your province.
Get Your Chartered Professional Accriditation
Get your experience noticed and attested; With a Chartered Professional Accreditation you will become the go to authority in the field.