Path to Chartered Business Analysis Professional Accreditation
The CPBA designation is recognized globally, the requirements to achieving your CPBA are consistent, but the specific processes, timing etc, reflect the needs of each association’s member community.
The CPBA education, examination and experience requirements are designed to provide candidates opportunities to develop and demonstrate the required CPBA competencies.
The requirements to become a Chartered Professional in Business Analysis are:
- Membership: Meet the requirements for membership in your CPBA member association.
- Knowledge: Demonstrate theoretical knowledge of the CPBA functional competencies.
- Education: Demonstrate knowledge of the enabling competencies and the ability to apply functional knowledge, usually through the completion of a minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
- Professional Level Work Experience: Demonstrate professional level work experience practicing Supply chain, where the depth of work performed required independence of action, responsibility for outcomes, and influence with decision makers.
- Professional Conduct: Commit to adhere to the Code of Ethics & Rules of Professional Conduct.
The CPBA Designation is overseen by your provincial member association. For specific requirements to achieve the CPBA in your province.
Get Your Chartered Professional Accriditation
Get your experience noticed and attested; With a Chartered Professional Accreditation you will become the go to authority in the field.