Path to Chartered Artificial Intelligence Professional Accreditation
The CAIP designation is recognized globally, the requirements to achieving your CAIP are consistent, but the specific processes, timing etc, reflect the needs of each association’s member community.
The CAIP education, examination and experience requirements are designed to provide candidates opportunities to develop and demonstrate the required CAIP competencies.
The requirements to become a Chartered Professional in Artificial Intelligence are:
- Membership: Meet the requirements for membership in your CAIP member association.
- Knowledge: Demonstrate theoretical knowledge of the CAIP functional competencies.
- Education: Demonstrate knowledge of the enabling competencies and the ability to apply functional knowledge, usually through the completion of a minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
- Professional Level Work Experience: Demonstrate professional level work experience practicing Artificial Intelligence, where the depth of work performed required independence of action, responsibility for outcomes, and influence with decision makers.
- Professional Conduct: Commit to adhere to the Code of Ethics & Rules of Professional Conduct.
The CAIP Designation is overseen by your provincial member association. For specific requirements to achieve the CAIP in your province.
Get Your Chartered Professional Accriditation
Get your experience noticed and attested; With a Chartered Professional Accreditation you will become the go to authority in the field.