Become a Chartered Quality & Organizational Excellence Professional
Reasons to Become A CPQE
The Chartered Professional in Quality & Organizational Excellence (CPQE) designation is a globally recognized level of achievement within the field of operations management. It reflects a conviction that the professional practice of Quality & Organizational Excellence management that can safeguard the interests of employers, employees and the business community. The designation represents continuing recognition of the bearer’s professionalism.
There are many professional benefits to attaining your CPQE. But the best evidence of the value CPQE s bring is clear. CPQE s earn more than non-designated Operations professionals.
Beyond the evidence provided above, here are some of the advantages to attaining your CPQE designation:
- Proven Expertise: Operations professionals who pursue the CPQE must meet all requirements set out by their provincial Operations association, which aim to measure their competence and experience as Quality & Organizational Excellence Professional. By pursuing the CPQE designation, you’ll prove your ability to tackle all aspects of Quality & Organizational Excellence and demonstrate to employers and colleagues alike that you are a true Quality & Organizational Excellence expert.
- Continual Learning: To maintain your designation, you will be challenged to continually update your knowledge and skills in Quality & Organizational Excellence. As a CPQE, you’ll gain expertise and leading edge knowledge to help you manage complex and dynamic Quality & Organizational Excellence issues and, ultimately, become a strategic advisor.
- Demonstrated Commitment: CPQEs must undergo rigorous studies, comprehensive exam(s) and ongoing learning. They are, in short, committed to the profession over the long-term. By pursuing your CPQE, you demonstrate your commitment to constantly updating your Quality & Organizational Excellence skills and highlighting your long-term passion for the profession. You join the class of Quality & Organizational Excellence Professionals that employers seek out.
- Knowledge Community: As a CPQE, you are part of an exclusive, nation-wide community of Quality & Organizational Excellence experts. Through special events, conferences, publications and websites, you can connect with other Quality & Organizational Excellence Professionals from across the globe. This powerful network proves invaluable as Quality & Organizational Excellence Professionals look for solutions, ideas and the ability to connect with others in the field.
- Ethical Behaviour: CPQEs commit themselves to high standards of ethical behaviour. They are held to the CPQE USA; NewYork Professional Institute National Code of Ethics that covers a range of important professional issues including confidentiality, conflict of interest, professional growth and more. You gain confidence from your employer, colleagues and peers with the knowledge that you are committed to a Code of Ethics that demands the highest standards for the profession.
Join the thousands of Quality & Organizational Excellence Professionals across the globe who have discovered the CPQE advantage. Learn more about the CPQE qualifications in your country.
Get Your Chartered Professional Accriditation
Get your experience noticed and attested; With a Chartered Professional Accreditation you will become the go to authority in the field.