Become a Chartered Project Management Professional
The Chartered Professional in Project Management (CPMP™) designation is a globally recognized level of achievement within the field of operations management. It reflects a conviction that the professional practice of operations management that can safeguard the interests of employers, employees and the business community. The designation represents continuing recognition of the bearer’s professionalism.
There are many professional benefits to attaining your CPMP. But the best evidence of the value CPMP s bring is clear. CPMP s earn more than non-designated Operations professionals.
Reasons to Become A CPSC
Beyond the evidence provided above, here are some of the advantages to attaining your CPMP designation:
- Proven Expertise: Project Management professionals who pursue the CPMP must meet all requirements set out by their local Project Management association, which aim to measure their competence and experience as Project Management professionals. By pursuing the CPMP designation, you’ll prove your ability to tackle all aspects of Project Management and demonstrate to employers and colleagues alike that you are a true Project Management expert.
- Continual Learning: To maintain your designation, you will be challenged to continually update your knowledge and skills in Project Management. As a CPMP, you’ll gain expertise and leading edge knowledge to help you manage complex and dynamic Project Management issues and, ultimately, become a strategic advisor.
- Demonstrated Commitment: CPMPs must undergo rigorous studies, comprehensive exam(s) and ongoing learning. They are, in short, committed to the profession over the long-term. By pursuing your CPMP, you demonstrate your commitment to constantly updating your Project Management skills and highlighting your long-term passion for the profession. You join the class of Project Management professionals that employers seek out.
- Knowledge Community: As a CPMP, you are part of an exclusive, nation-wide community of Project Management experts. Through special events, conferences, publications and websites, you can connect with other Project Management professionals from across the globe. This powerful network proves invaluable as Project Management professionals look for solutions, ideas and the ability to connect with others in the field.
- Ethical Behaviour: CPMPs commit themselves to high standards of ethical behaviour. They are held to the CPMP™ USA; NewYork Professional Institute National Code of Ethics that covers a range of important professional issues including confidentiality, conflict of interest, professional growth and more. You gain confidence from your employer, colleagues and peers with the knowledge that you are committed to a Code of Ethics that demands the highest standards for the profession.
Join the thousands of Project Management professionals across the globe who have discovered the CPMP™ advantage. Learn more about the CPMP™ qualifications in your country.
Get Your Chartered Professional Accriditation
Get your experience noticed and attested; With a Chartered Professional Accreditation you will become the go to authority in the field.