Become a Chartered Procurement & Contract Management Professional
The Chartered Professional in Contracts & Procurement Management (CPCP) designation is a globally recognized level of achievement within the field of operations management. It reflects a conviction that the professional practice of operations management that can safeguard the interests of employers, employees and the business community. The designation represents continuing recognition of the bearer’s professionalism.
There are many professional benefits to attaining your CPCP. But the best evidence of the value CPCP s bring is clear. CPCPs earn more than non-designated Contracts & Procurement professionals.
Reasons to Become A CPCP
Beyond the evidence provided above, here are some of the advantages to attaining your CPCP designation:
- Proven Expertise: Contracts & Procurement professionals who pursue the CPCP must meet all requirements set out by NYPI association, which aim to measure their competence and experience as Contracts & Procurement professionals. By pursuing the CPCP designation, you’ll prove your ability to tackle all aspects of Contracts & Procurement and demonstrate to employers and colleagues alike that you are a true Contracts & Procurement expert.
- Continual Learning: To maintain your designation, you will be challenged to continually update your knowledge and skills in Contracts & Procurement. As a CPCP, you’ll gain expertise and leading edge knowledge to help you manage complex and dynamic Contracts & Procurement issues and, ultimately, become a strategic adviser.
- Demonstrated Commitment: CPCPs must undergo rigorous studies, comprehensive exam(s) and ongoing learning. They are, in short, committed to the profession over the long-term. By pursuing your CPCP, you demonstrate your commitment to constantly updating your Contracts & Procurement skills and highlighting your long-term passion for the profession. You join the class of Contracts & Procurement professionals.
- Knowledge Community: As a CPCP, you are part of an exclusive, nation-wide community of Contracts & Procurement experts. Through special events, conferences, publications and websites, you can connect with other Contracts & Procurement professionals from across the globe. This powerful network proves invaluable as Contracts & Procurement professionals look for solutions, ideas and the ability to connect with others in the field.
- Ethical Behaviour: CPCPs commit themselves to high standards of ethical behaviour. They are held to the CPCP USA; NewYork Professional Institute National Code of Ethics that covers a range of important professional issues including confidentiality, conflict of interest, professional growth and more. You gain confidence from your employer, colleagues and peers with the knowledge that you are committed to a Code of Ethics that demands the highest standards for the profession.
Join the thousands of Contracts & Procurement professionals across the globe who have discovered the CPCP advantage. Learn more about the CPCP qualifications in your country.
Get Your Chartered Professional Accriditation
Get your experience noticed and attested; With a Chartered Professional Accreditation you will become the go to authority in the field.