Become a Chartered Business Analysis Professional
The Chartered Professional in Business Analysis (CPBA) designation is a globally recognized level of achievement within the field of Business Analysis. It reflects a conviction that the professional practice of Business Analysis management that can safeguard the interests of employers, employees and the business community. The designation represents continuing recognition of the bearer’s professionalism.
There are many professional benefits to attaining your CPBA. But the best evidence of the value CPBA s bring is clear. CPBA s earn more than non-designated Operations professionals.
Reasons to Become A CPBA
Beyond the evidence provided above, here are some of the advantages to attaining your CPBA designation:
- Proven Expertise: Business Analysis professionals who pursue the CPBA must meet all requirements set out by their regional analysis association, which aim to measure their competence and experience as Business Analysis professionals. By pursuing the CPBA designation, you’ll prove your ability to tackle all aspects of Business Analysis and demonstrate to employers and colleagues alike that you are a true Business Analysis expert.
- Continual Learning: To maintain your designation, you will be challenged to continually update your knowledge and skills in Business Analysis. As a CPBA, you’ll gain expertise and leading edge knowledge to help you manage complex and dynamic Business Analysis issues and, ultimately, become a strategic advisor.
- Demonstrated Commitment: CPBAs must undergo rigorous studies, comprehensive exam(s) and ongoing learning. They are, in short, committed to the profession over the long-term. By pursuing your CPBA, you demonstrate your commitment to constantly updating your Business Analysis skills and highlighting your long-term passion for the profession. You join the class of Business Analysis professionals that employers seek out.
- Knowledge Community: As a CPBA, you are part of an exclusive, nation-wide community of Business Analysis experts. Through special events, conferences, publications and websites, you can connect with other Business Analysis professionals from across the globe. This powerful network proves invaluable as Supply Chain professionals look for solutions, ideas and the ability to connect with others in the field.
- Ethical Behaviour: CPBAs commit themselves to high standards of ethical behaviour. They are held to the CPBA USA; New York Professional Institute National Code of Ethics that covers a range of important professional issues including confidentiality, conflict of interest, professional growth and more. You gain confidence from your employer, colleagues and peers with the knowledge that you are committed to a Code of Ethics that demands the highest standards for the profession.
Join the thousands of Business Analysis professionals across the globe who have discovered the CPBA advantage. Learn more about the CPBA qualifications in your country.
Get Your Chartered Professional Accriditation
Get your experience noticed and attested; With a Chartered Professional Accreditation you will become the go to authority in the field.